If You or Your Spouse is Stationed at Lackland Air Force Base, You Could Qualify For a VA Loan
Veteran’s Affairs (VA) loans are only available for active duty service members and Veterans, as well as the spouses of those lost in service to the country. VA loans are almost universally more beneficial than regular loans, and those serving at Lackland Air Force Base have access. Flexible terms, extremely low rates, and no money down! If these are features of a loan that seem appealing, service members should fill out the Prequalification Form below, or click here to learn more about if you qualify.
Information about Lackland Air Force Base:
- Lackland Air Force Base is located in San Antonio, TX in Bexar County.
- The base is under the jurisdiction of the 802d Mission Support Group, Air Education and Training Command
- Part of Joint Base San Antonio, an amalgamation of Fort Sam Houston, the Randolph Air Force Base and Lackland Air Force Base, which were merged on 1 October 2010.
- It is the only site for Air Force enlisted Basic Military Training.
- Construction on Lackland Air Force Base began on 15 June 1941, and it was originally part of Kelly Field.